Life Skills Coach
Individual coaching involves a coach and a client and is delivered based on the client’s needs. Two coaching packages are available:
- Life skills and relationship coaching for singles and other individuals specifically designed and tailored to address a client’s unique needs and concerns.
- Targeted at a specific problem that is causing turmoil or significant challenges in any area of life; Relationships, Career/Business, Physical Health, Mental health or Emotional health, Finances, and other life skills.
- Relationship coaching for singles to allow you to have healthy relationships without losing your identity.
- Problem-oriented and solution focused, occurs over 5-6 consecutive weekly sessions; each session lasting 2-3 hours.
- Outside these sessions, the process is task-oriented, so the client will be required to perform life skill tasks in between sessions and report results to the coach as requested. The coach will be responsible for managing the client’s completion of those tasks and outlining next steps.
- All tasks are designed to gather more information, or to install new life skills – new behaviors, new ways of thinking, new strategies, new resources, new habits, or a combination of these.
- Explores the true nature of the problem and identifies the obstacles and deeply embedded behavioral strategies that keep the problem in place. This allows the issue to be uprooted from the source so that lasting transformation can occur.
Life Skills Coaching Process
- Specifically designed and tailored to address the client’s desired improvement in a specific
area(s) of their life.
- Singles, business owners, athletes, executives, and other individuals looking for immediate results and lasting change seek relationship coaching because it is highly effective for producing fulfillment in all areas of life.
- Lasts 6 – 12 months or beyond.
- Sessions occur on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis and the number of hours per session is determined by the amount required to achieve the goals or desired outcomes.
- Although it follows a similar pattern to the Breakthrough format at the onset, it soon gives way to goal-oriented strategies to fulfill life enhancement outcomes.
Everyone talks about dreams and visions for their future that they instinctively know they can attain, but few people create a plan, schedule the time necessary to complete the action steps, and actually follow through. Having a similar dream or vision with the guidance, commitment, and motivation of a coach dramatically alters the end results.